Bell St

I was totally fascinated by Bell St in Seattle. Four blocks with no curbs, no sidewalks and no definable street. Well except for the planters, they roughly outlined a street but other than that pedestrians and bike riders were free to roam virtually everywhere. What I couldn't tell is if the small gardens captured rain water runoff or not. I can't imagine they wouldn't have done that.

Bell St
Bell St
Bell St
Just like the Eiffel Tower in Paris, you could set your compass in Seattle by looking up at the Space Needle.
Bell St
And there was a Bruce Lee film festival going on somewhere around there.
Bell St
These were around Bell St. somewhere and I thought they were cool, I almost wish I had down spouts so I copy them.
Bell St
Bell St
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment