St Patricks Day Fountain Square

You know, St Patrick doesn't ask much of us, wear some green clothes, drink some green beer, so it was inspiring to see a packed crowd of people on Fountain Square to give back.
Its amazing the difference that sun and 20°will make. I never seen much more than 25-30 people on the square for St Pats before but then of course its always been cold and rainy. I saw the regulars, I saw people I hardly ever see out, I saw tweeps from Mason for cryin out loud, it was getting crazy.
So a 5 day celebration of everything green and Irish has come to a close in Cincinnati and I've had my Blarney quota for another year.

St Patricks on Fountain Square
St Patricks on Fountain Square
St Patricks on Fountain Square

I love it when the Naked Karate Girls play.
#1 they're an awesome party band.
#2 Naked Karate Girls gets me an extra 30-40 google hits. Some of you guys out there are real pervs, you know that causes blindness right?
St Patricks on Fountain Square
St Patricks on Fountain SquareSt Patricks on Fountain Square

There either weren't as many characters this year, or they were swallowed up by the mass of people. I guess I'll go with lost in the crowd.
St Patricks on Fountain SquareSt Patricks on Fountain Square
St Patricks on Fountain Square

Congratulations on surviving St Patricks day! But this is no time to be patting yourself on the back and relaxing. The #OTRTweetup is tonight. There's no rest for the weary in Cincinnati.[where:520 vine st. Cincinnati, Ohio 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio st patrick's day fountain square green beer leprechauns
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment