Obama Rally at the University of Cincinnati

Obama visited the University of Cincinnati on November 2nd for one of his final stops before election day. Of course I went totally to support Ms. 5chw4r7z and to witness some history.
Getting there was totaly drama free, we drove right up and parked and then walked around the outside of campus and strolled right to the front of the miles long line. For some reason as we were walking through the gates, I didn't feel one twinge of guilt hearing people complain about standing in line for 3 1/2 hours, hey I bet I was in line for at least 10 minutes.
Then all the warm up acts, Steve Driehaus, who I think I may vote for, Strickland who I did, and a bunch of other people I've never heard of. But one name will be etched into my head forever now.
Wulsin, you think Bush is a horrible speaker?
Hello. I. am. Victoria. Wulsin. ....ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz
Then Ms. 5chw4r7z shaking me awake halfway through Driehaus's speech. Visctoria Wulsin has as much chance of beating Jean Schmidt as Ron Weasley did against Lord Voldemort. She has as much chance as James did against Edward. (that will make more sense after 11.21, if you hate spoilers, don't Google that.)

Obama Rally at the University of CincinnatiObama Rally at the University of Cincinnati

These guys look like super heroes, and maybe it was my guilty conscience but I swear they stared at me the entire time. The SWAT teams were on every rooftop.
Obama Rally at the University of Cincinnati
Tsk, Tsk...where are the pitbulls when you need them?
Obama Rally at the University of Cincinnati
Senator Obama actually had a really balanced speech, 1/3 of it made sense in a weird superficial way, 1/3 of it made me roll my eyes, and 1/3 of his statements had me foaming at the mouth. Not bad all in all.
Obama Rally at the University of Cincinnati[where: 45267]
cincinnati ohio university obama rally strickland driehaus wulsin schmidt
comments?

2 comments:

  1. i didn't know you are a nerdy book reader! how exciting is it that they moved up the release of twilight??!!

    my husband went to see the steve vs. steve debate a couple weeks ago at the westwood town hall and definitely thought driehaus had it, although they said on the news chabot won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I like Jacob, because he stayed with Bella.
    And Edward sucks.

    ReplyDelete