Javier's..tengo gusto!

One of the many cool things about a vacation day is getting to visit a downtown eatery that usually doesn’t stay open past lunch. One of these is Javier's, the very first place Ms. 5chw4r7z and I ate in Cincinnati. He has a new location at 8th and Walnut that is about ten times larger than the old Court Street location. I remember the food being good but, I got a Burrito con Pollo and it was even better than I remember. It was made with pulled chicken (that’s Spanish for shredded) and it was tender. A burrito and a drink and I got change back from a $7.
Maybe its better that it closes before I get home from work otherwise I'd be there a couple times a week.
City Beat called it Mexican Fusion, I just call it good.



Javier's Mexican Restaurant


Javier's Mexican Restaurant


Javier's Mexican Restaurant


Javier's Mexican Restaurant

Javier's on Urbanspoon